Fully loaded with amenities, innovative features, comfort, and a tech-driven interface, the MY21 A6 is a great fleet option for all. Whether your executive, management, or sales team is looking to make an upgrade, this vehicle will be a sight for sore eyes for those who spend most of their days on the road.1
Options for Every Driver
Starting from a new design direction first seen in the Audi Prologue concept car, the Audi A6’s profile highlights its acute angles, defined edges, and taut contours. Its lines take the eyes on a journey, while expressive surface language shapes its character — leaving an impression wherever it goes.
The Audi A6 comes in a variety of models with varying engine strength and trim levels: Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige.
- Premium includes the 45 TFSI quattro S tronic and the 55 TFSI quattro S tronic. Among its distinguishing features: Black optic & Sport line exterior package, MMI® Navigation (8.8-in. display)2 and Audi connect®,3 19-in. 5-double-spoke-design wheels, LED headlights with high-beam assist4, and lane departure warning.4
- Premium Plus offers the 45 TFSI quattro S tronic and 55 TFSI quattro S tronic. The Premium Plus models add to the above amenities with: Convenience package, Matrix-design LED headlights with high-beam assist4 and headlight washer system, Bang & Olufsen® 3D Premium Sound System, Audi adaptive cruise assist with Traffic Jam assist and Turn assist,4 and Audi active lane assist with Emergency assist.4
- Prestige boasts the 55 TFSI quattro S tronic. It tops off the aforementioned amenities with: Head-up display with navigation and driver assistant systems information4, ventilated 12-way power front seats including four-way power lumbar adjustment for driver and front passenger, HD Matrix-design headlights with dynamic DRLs and high-beam assist4, four-zone automatic climate control1, and power trunk, open/close, and dual-pane acoustic glass.
Having had the chance to personally get behind the wheel of this masterpiece, even the Premium 45 TFSI, which performs on a 2.0L four-cylinder engine, will make you sink into that four-way power lumbar adjustable leather front seat. From 0 to 60 mph in just 5.8 seconds and a top speed of 130 mph, this vehicle will be sure to make a statement.
Additionally, the MY21 A6 comes with a robust level of standard equipment, including standard three-zone automatic climate control and heated eight-way power front seats with contrast stitching on the dashboard.
Whether simply cruising in the carpool lane or accelerating onto the highway, the A6 is sure to perform no matter the situation.
Even with all that power packed into the front of the vehicle, we didn’t even think about skimping out on any rear storage. The trunk provides a generous 13.7 cubic feet of usable space, ideal for a both luggage and presentation tools.
Should you have some passengers along for the ride, have no fear. Those sitting in the rear seats won’t mind one bit. Aside from the optimal lumbar support, they will be in full control of both their climate comfort and technological demands, which should impress even the toughest of clients.
Information & Entertainment
They say location is everything. That's why the MMI® touch response1 dual screens have been set at an angle that tilts towards the driver.2 The infotainment system can be accessed through the upper screen, while controls for the heating, ventilation, and seat settings appear on the lower screen.1
The high-resolution digital screens of MMI® touch system1,2 can be used like a smartphone or tablet. Selecting a feature or changing a setting is as simple as a touch, scroll, or swipe.1,2 Customizable icon positioning allows for personalized interaction.1,2
MMI Navigation2 and Audi compatible smartphone interface1 are standard on all models. Available second-generation Audi virtual cockpit helps to enhance the infotainment and navigating experience through the large satellite imagery or 3-D city maps (requires Audi connect PRIME3) supported with 4G LTE (where available).
To help keep you aware of your surroundings, the Audi A6 is equipped with Driver Assistance systems that can alert you and help intervene with braking and steering input under certain conditions.4 A full suite of standard and available driver assistance features, including adaptive cruise assist with traffic jam and turn assist, and Audi side assist with rear cross traffic assist and vehicle exit warning, can help drivers navigate the road and traffic with increased confidence.4
Instead of purchasing services separately, we recommend adding Audi Care5 to your fleet to save on maintenance.6,7 Aligned with mileage/time intervals Audi trained technicians using factory procedures and specialized tools will be sure to keep your vehicle in peak performance. Just reach out to any authorized dealers in the U.S. to be sure your vehicles receive Audi Genuine Parts upon maintenance.
Altogether, the 2021 Audi A6 takes the burden out of fleet management while helping to assure your most precious asset — your employees — arrive in a vehicle that radiates success. To find out more about which model will best fit your fleet, please, e-mail me at [email protected].
- Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted Always obey local speed and traffic laws.. See Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
- When using the MMI Touch Response system, always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. See Owner’s Manual for further details, and important limitations. MMI Navigation plus depends on signals from the worldwide Global Positioning Satellite network. The vehicle's electrical system, and existing wireless and satellite technologies, must be available and operating properly for the system to function. The system is designed to provide you with suggested routes in locating addresses, destination and other points of interest. Changes in street names, construction zones, traffic flow, points of interest and other road system changes are beyond the control of Audi of America, Inc. Complete detailed mapping of lanes, roads, streets, toll roads, highways, etc., is not possible, therefore you may encounter discrepancies between the mapping and your actual location. Please rely on your individual judgment in determining whether or not to follow a suggested MMI Navigation plus.
- Driver Assistance features are not substitutes for attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for further details, and important limitations.
- The available Audi Care plan covers scheduled maintenance that aligns with Audi recommended time and maintenance intervals at an attractive fixed rate.
- Savings claim based on MSRP of Audi Care contract compared to national average of Audi dealer labor costs, vehicle model and model year for covered services. Actual savings will vary.
- Dealer sets final price plus applicable taxes. Tax on parts supplied may be due at the time of each scheduled maintenance, as required by state and/or local regulations where the work is performed. Please see your Audi dealer for details.